Tuesday, March 6, 2012

5/5

My last hour class was the first class to receive a 5/5!  They were on point today! They worked hard up until dismissal.  They didn't sigh when I explained that they had to complete both their class work and homework, for homework.  I hope they come back tomorrow with that same grit. 

I worked, after work from home today :(  I'm going to try my best to set myself up for success before leaving school tomorrow.  I didn't read as much as I would have liked to.  Didn't I tell you that I was a work in progress?  Well, now you know :)  I did purchase a book on writing outlines!  Outlining your Novel, by K.M Weiland.  It's was just $2.99 in the Kindle Store!  Gotta LOVE technology!  

One of my students told me that he had an excessive amount of paper in his book bag.  Word Choice!


Educationally Yours,
T.W.T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment