Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Gap [Not the Achievement]

So there was this cardigan left in my class for some time.  It was hanging on the back of my chair.  I asked a few people who looked like they shopped at The Gap, but nobody claimed it.  I put it in my closet one day while I was cleaning.  It was cold in my room yesterday and I forgot my blazer, so I went into the closet and got the cardigan.  I was casually walking down the hall, with my hands in the pocket, as if I've owned this thing for years!  I stopped and something told me to ask my boss if the cardigan I was so casually wearing belonged to her.  She went NUTS!  come to find out, she's been looking for it for MONTHS!  LOL

Educationally Yours,
A Wimpy COLD Teacher! 

1 comment:

  1. THIEF! But you're better than me, because after month one I would have checked it in. Leave it to you do do the "right" thing...

    ReplyDelete